3 Days Tsavo East-Saltlick-Amboseli.
Day 1: Mombasa-Tsavo East-Saltlick
We will pick you up from your beach hotel at 5.00AM early in the morning. From your hotel we drive to Tsavo East National Park and enter the park through Bachuma gate. When we enter the park we begin directly from the gate
with a game drive where you may be able to see lots of animals, e.g. Zebra's, Elephants different types of antelopes, Lions, Buffalo's, Leopard, Giraffe and also a variety of different types of bird species. We will precede the game drive to LION HILL LODGE, where we will have lunch after lunch proceed for 1 hour to Taita Hill sanctuary for 2 Second game drive till 6.00 pm. Dinner and overnight at SALTLICK LODGE.
Day 2: Taita Hills Saltlick-Amboseli
Early breakfast and drive to Amboseli National Park through the Shetani Lava and the Mzima springs, game drive en route to Kilima camp for lunch. Evening game viewing with opportunities of viewing Mt Kilimanjaro especially on a clear sky day.
Day 3: Amboseli-Mombasa
Early breakfast, then game drives enroute out of the park. Lunch will be on the way as you drive back to your coastal hotel arriving late in the evening.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Accommodation with full boards table dhote meals or buffet as the itinerary specifies.
- Transport including game drive and excursions as indicated in the itinerary.
- Entry and park fees as indicated in your itinerary
- Hotel service charges and Hotel government taxes
- Cooler box with mineral water throughout your safari
- Services of multilingual driver guide
- Prices based on per person sharing in a room
- Services of a flying doctor in case of an emergency
- Gratuities, beverages, laundry and other items of personal nature, any communication cost(such as telephone calls)
- Any supplementary charges imposed by hotel/lodges
- Tips to drivers, waiters or couriers
- International Airfare and Visa Fees
what is not included:
For Further Information contact us on
P.O. Box 1650 ,Ukunda-80400-Kenya.
Office Phone: +254 738 467 230
Sales & Marketing :+254 722 57 31 90
Invalid form specified. Please contact 123ContactForm to help you solve the problem.